Monday, November 10, 2014

Hey friends. Just thought I'd give you a short update. Still waiting for those lungs. Unfortunately, they are starting to think that I may need to be moved to the ICU to continue my wait. I'm holding my own and I'm stable for now, but the fear is if I take a bad turn it could go downhill fast. So I'm hoping I'll prove them wrong and I'll keep maintaining here, but it's a very real likelihood that I'll end up there in the next few days.
 
Please pray for me. It's obviously very scary and also discouraging to still be waiting for lungs. But I certainly know and trust that God's in control. The lady who cleans my room said "honey he didn't bring you all this way just to drop you off!" I know that's right and I ask that you guys all keep praying for me and my family 

1 comment:

  1. We continue to lift you, Steve, children and staff including the person who will be donating the lungs. This is when we see the one set of footprints in the sand and God is carrying you. God's timing is not always as soon as we would like for it to be, but he is never late. Blessings that His presence is very near. Our love, Carol (and Bruce) Tarter

    ReplyDelete